EUBANK BAPTIST UPDATE CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS
SUNDAY, MARCH 29 - JOIN US AT 10:45 AM FOR FACEBOOK LIVE SERMON
SUNDAY, MARCH 29 - JOIN US AT 6:00 PM FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL
ALL WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Leadership continues to monitor the situation. The church schedule will have some adjustments in the coming weeks regarding the virus. While meeting together for our spiritual health is a priority, we must not neglect our physical health and safety. Please pray for all those who are infected, caregivers, researchers, and wisdom for our national and local leaders.
WHAT ARE WE DOING AS A CHURCH TO BE RESPONSIBLE?
- Leadership is monitoring the situation as it develops. Appropriate decisions will be made in response to recommendations from governing officials.
- Commonly touched surfaces in the church facility will be disinfected frequently.
- Door greeters will hold the doors to allow guest to enter without touching the doors.
- Please avoid shaking hands at church during this crisis.
- Use the hand sanitizers around our facility when available.
- Wash your hands before and after services with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
WHAT CAN WE DO IF CHURCH HAS TO BE CANCELLED OR WE CANNOT ATTEND?
- We will attempt to share worship services via Facebook Live and published to the website. Please join us via Facebook Live or visit the website if services are cancelled or you are unable to attend.
- Teachers, leaders, and volunteers, please make appropriate leadership aware ASAP if you are unable to fulfil your responsibilities.
- Pray, read scripture, and sing in your home. Allow your living room to be an extension of the church family.
- Giving opportunities will be shared if Sunday services must be cancelled. Please pray we may remain faithful in our giving through this crisis.
- Please contact your deacon or the church office if you have a need. Church office (606) 379-2122.
- Information, cancellations, and schedule changes will be published via Facebook, OneCall, and on this page, www.eubankbaptist.org.